Saturday, December 19, 2009

In the year 2010

I don't believe in resolutions anymore, but I do believe that years have a certain focus. Sometimes a focus is only clear after a year is done, sometimes a focus for the upcoming year is already evident. Without further ado, here were mine for this year and here's what I expect they'll be in 2010.

Last Year
Really listening when people talk
Eating vegetables
Sleep!
Constantly creating art
Exploration/second teenagerhood
Learning to complete tasks

Next Year
Community involvement
Even more vegetables!
Being kind to my joints
Openness to new people
Focused creativity

What were your focuses for last year? What do you think yours might be in 2010? Happy Holidays, everyone!

1 comment:

Desomniac said...

Year seemed so long I don't even remember my focus from last year. But this upcoming is going to be more reading, getting back to brewin' and stockpiling for the end of days :)